By using the DeltaTracking Reports module you can obtain specific reports of your units with the registered monitoring information.
Doing so is quite simple, since our Platform is characterized by being friendly and intuitive.
You can access the reports from the main menu and define the times, either in hours or full months.
Available reports and their functions
With the DeltaTracking Reports option, you can schedule and generate different tracking reports. Among them:
1. Entering and leaving geofences:
Shows a list of entries and exits in geofences created on the platform.
2. Route report:
Shows notifications of entries and exits of routes created.
If the device has a camera configured with geofences, it shows the photos taken in the specified time.
4. Time in geofences:
It refers to the passage of a vehicle within a defined perimeter (time spent in geofences).
5. Linking of drivers:
List the times the conductors were linked to the units.
6. Summary of movements:
It presents the report of movements of the units.
7. Distance traveled:
Shows the distance traveled from a start date to a finish date.
8. Last event:
Indicates the last event sent by the device.
If the device has a fuel sensor, it shows a list of the percentage of fuel consumed per time.
10. Event count:
It is a list of the number of events sent.
Reflects the times you have exceeded the device speed.
12. Geofencing time:
Shows the elapsed time between geofences. That is, the time a vehicle spends within an established geofence.
13. Operation time:
If the fatigue alert is set, it will show the moving time.
14. Events Detail:
Displays a list of sent events.
15. Trip details:
Allows you to see the trips made, from when the alert was sent on to the one off.
16. Dangerous curves:
Displays a list of dangerous curve alerts sent by the device.
Presents all scheduled and concluded maintenance with date.
Displays the temperature information, if the device has that sensor.
Below we will guide you step by step in the creation and programming of DeltaTracking
Reports. Take note!
Generate DeltaTracking reports
The DeltaTracking reports that you generate are stored, so that later you will be able to
see the history from the “Generated” reports tab. Here you can also search for a specific report or create a new one.
Depending on the report you can select the events or parameters that you need to evaluate or discard some evaluations.
To generate default reports, follow these steps:
- Log in and select the reports icon from the main menu options bar.
- Select the type of report according to the function you want to know in detail.
- Choose the units you want to view and then add the start and end dates of the report.
- Select the type of report, to be either instant or scheduled.
Schedule DeltaTracking reports
This option is used to send a report with a certain frequency to a registered email. In such a way you will not have to carry out the same process on multiple occasions, but the report will be sent automatically.
You can also define if you want to generate a report for each vehicle or include all of them in one.
To schedule DeltaTracking reports follow these steps:
- Select the report you want to schedule
- Select the units or items you want to include in the report
- Click on the “Schedule Report” button
- Choose the desired options (delivery frequency, day for the report to start arriving, delivery time, email to which it should be sent, report format and other parameters.)
- Click Generate Report and you’re done.
By consistently generating a report with certain settings, it takes time to add the
parameters. Hence, you have the option to save the configuration (template) and apply it when needed.
View a report
To view reports follow these steps:
- Go to the section of DeltaTracking Reports generated.
- Click on the report you want to view.
- A list will appear with all the required information and you will be able to view it on the platform, print it or export it to a document (PDF, EXCEL, KML).
Delete a report
If you want to delete existing DeltaTracking reports, follow these steps:
- Go to the reports section.
- Hover over the report you want to delete
- Click on the trash icon that will appear on the right side, and the report will be deleted.
If you have any questions related to the DeltaTracking Reports module, please leave your information and we will be able to contact you as soon as possible.