Coban device is manufactured by Shenzhen Coban Electronics, a Chinese company that specializes in manufacturing and exporting GPS trackers and anti-theft systems for automobiles and other transportation vehicles. Today we want to talk to you about the Coban 303F device.
It is a GPS device designed for individual cars such as trucks and sedans. It is a small and fragile device, not recommended for extreme conditions, or for use in vehicles that have sudden movements.
The Coban 303F is distinguished by its functionalities and cost. It is the most lasused in South America, since the tools which has and its price, the make it a good option.
Another interesting fact is that these GPS devices have materials and shapes very similar to the Eelink devices.
Coban 303F device characteristics
- The Coban 303F has specific lines to verify opening doors. It provides information about states, on and off, speed alerts and crash alerts.
- One of the most striking points of the Coban 303F is its price, which is approximately USD $ 20.00. However with this cost, you cannot expect an device that is
- robust. A small change or variation in the voltage may affect the complete operation of the device.
- Regarding compatibility, these devices manage a multiband option, which connects to 2G and 3G networks.
- They have the utility of being able to integrate various accessories, among them: fuel, shock or temperature sensors.
- These devices have been manufactured in China since 2000. The disadvantage is that there are several companies that cloned these devices, which come with problems in the remote to shut off or with any line that connects to the vehicle.
- The main competitor of the Coban 303F, is the Sinotrack brand, which also has the options of sensors and a low cost of around $ 25 to $ 30.
Among the main advantages offered by Coban 303F tracking devices, we can mention the following:
- Its price is low, in comparison with other devices with the same features.
- Comes with various lines to configure various alerts, such as: opening of a door, connection to sensors, alert of on – off.
- It is designed to chat with the vehicle, meaning monitoring the device with text messages.
Regarding the disadvantages of these GPS device, we can mention that:
- Its stability is not very good. In the event of any voltage change, the device does not recognize the inputs and outputs, until manually restarting it.
- There are many companies who clone this devices and seem to be “original”; so it is hard to tell if they are genuine or not at first sight. This is verified until they are connected and are tested and turned off.
- It is not possible to see the status (off or on) when it is sending updates. Therefore, if for some reason it doesn’t send the first alert, it will continue to show as “idle”, although it had movement.
Now that you know the main features, as well as the
advantages and disadvantages of the Coban 303F devices, evaluate whether it is convenient for you to purchase one of these devices.
If you want more information, contact us. For DeltaTracking it will be a pleasure to assist you and advise you.